Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Rhino Realization



Holy carp, it's the first new cartoon added to this webcomic in three and a half years! And there are at least eight more queued up behind it!

I intended to kick my cartooning into high gear when we moved to Portland in 2014, but life did not comply with my plans. I kept drawing, but never got around to finishing any drawings and posting them. Well, enough with that. I realized, while leafing through my sketchbook the other day, that quite a few of my recent sketches are -- gosh-darn it -- good enough to just scan, clean up and move forward. So here's the first one, obviously inspired by my writing about endangered species, which, as we all know, is such a natural source for humor.

Well, if you don't laugh, you may as well scream.

More cartoons on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment